• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

The 'Scouse-only' turnstile last night.

P2020-12-06-Liverpool_Crystal_Palace-8-600x400.jpg

By the way, absolute 'kin disgrace that lot allowed the bulk of fans onto the Kop last night. A slap in the face for all those who've suffered Covid19 and an unforgivable insult to the families of those lost to it. They're not called the murderers for f.a.

Not to be dramatic but aren’t we only opening the lower gwladys and top balcony?

Whole of the Gwladys street and Top Balcony, plus disability areas, IIRC. 2,000 wil easily be spaced out there.
We will find out come Saturday mate. They are not the only team I’ve seen with fans looking crammed together, seen a pic of reading fans all crammed in too. Fans shouldn’t be allowed back until the vaccine is rolled out if covid is so rampant.

This is not right. Not by a long chalk. I challenge anyone to defend that arrangement.

liverpool-supporters-celebrate-a-goal-during-the-english-premier-picture-id1229985832

That does not look like 1 metre, never mind 2 metres apart.

I wonder if the government will be prepared to pull it's finger out and take any action? Probably too busy levying 70k fines on small businesses for trying (wrongly) to make ends meet.

I mean, are they ever wearing the masks properly?

We will find out come Saturday mate. They are not the only team I’ve seen with fans looking crammed together, seen a pic of reading fans all crammed in too. Fans shouldn’t be allowed back until the vaccine is rolled out if covid is so rampant.
You would think the champions of England would be wanting to set an example - and the authorities to demand it of them - of social distancing in a pandemic and looking to show how responsible that the game can be. That photo up there I posted underlines that they had no intention of fulfilling that.

The club that allowed the Atletico match to go ahead with devastating consequences showed a complete disregard for the well being of their own fans and the wider population. Again.

That does not look like 1 metre, never mind 2 metres apart.

I wonder if the government will be prepared to pull it's finger out and take any action? Probably too busy levying 70k fines on small businesses for trying (wrongly) to make ends meet.

I mean, are they ever wearing the masks properly?
It's a disgrace, and done for competitive reasons.

This is now the 5th or 6th time I have asked you to stop putting in quotation marks things I haven't said.

This is an explanation of what I said.

Your response is just what you do when you are losing an argument or a debate. A load of personal abuse, insults and wild unfounded accusations of racism and anti-Semitism.

Time and time again I have said that a tiny proportion of Jewish people did bad things in the 30s. I made it abundantly clear that a tiny proportion of all groups of people do bad things or act immorally. Time and time again I have said that people who do bad things should be judged as individuals and that it is completely wrong to use individual misdemeanours to stereotype or smear a group of people..

Despite saying that over and over again you somehow think it is okay to say that I danced on the graves of 6 million Jewish people. Nonsense like that illustrates my point perfectly.

You think it is perfectly okay to attack me because of your mistaken belief that I am a Liverpool fan.

I literally quote what you said "Jews did bad things in the 1930s". Whether you qualified this as a big number, small number or anywhere in between is irrelevant. You have needlessly chosen to pinpoint a group of people, who were the victims of a genocide and make a moral judgement on their behaviour. All from the comfort of your home, behind a keyboard. Who on earth do you think you are to pass moral judgement on the victims of a genocide?

As for supporting Liverpool, honestly I don't are that you may or may not support Liverpool. I care that you behave in an anti-semitic, overbearing, racist and judgemental way to a group of people you have no right too. I showed your comments to my Jewish partner yesterday, and her response was "why are you wasting your time talking to that Nazi. That man is a fascist".

We can all see it. Jewish people are well versed with your sort.

So don't come on here making any moral judgements on anyone elses behaviour, when yours is in the absolutely sewer for behaviour. And for the record, thats not even a reflection of Liverpool fans. 99.9% of Liverpool fans would be appalled by your conduct, because aside from some football banter the majority of their fans, like any other fans, know that bringing offensive comments around the Holocaust into a debate is completely out of line.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back