• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Off Topic
What would you say would be the impact for people who were affected by Nazi's, and saw that their reatives were referred to as "bad people" or their experiences are moral equivalent/comparable to a group of football supporters in the 21st century? Or those who lost loved ones in the Holocaust prior to 1941 having to read that someone is telling them it can't of happened, as it ony began in 1941?

As you are so keen to and offensive conduct you will surely have no problems in condemning those sickening views above won't you? Without seeking to deflect or explain them away, or make justification of them?

Or is it that you are particular in what offends, and that Jewish people's experience's just aren't held to the same value by you?
Except I haven't expressed any of those views whatsoever no matter how many times you try and twist things.

I stated that a tiny proportion of Jewish people did bad things in the 30s, exactly the same as people of all races. Now no matter how many times you take that out of context and twist it, one thing will stay the same it is a statement of fact.

I stated that the Nazi regime seized on a perfectly normal and perfectly representative number of bad deeds and used it to smear an entire race.

I stated that in no way were Jewish people responsible for the horrific actions of the Nazi regime.

Then we get to the holocaust and its actual definition.

Definition​

Most Holocaust historians define the Holocaust as the genocide of the European Jews by Nazi Germany and its collaborators between 1941 and 1945

So unless you are prepared to call most historians anti-Semitic as well you are just trying to create a way to smear me that simply doesn't exist. At worst, it is a matter of historical semantics.

There is no doubt that the Nazi party coming to power in 1933 led to the holocaust but then again it also led to the Second World war. So unless you are saying the second world war started in 1933 then as I say it is a matter of historical semantics and certainly not racism or anti-Semitism.

Here is a link to my post history so that people can see what I actually posted and to your sick twisted version of it. Amazing how you never link to any of the terrible posts I have supposedly made but just your fairytale version.

Except I haven't expressed any of those views whatsoever no matter how many times you try and twist things.

I stated that a tiny proportion of Jewish people did bad things in the 30s, exactly the same as people of all races. Now no matter how many times you take that out of context and twist it, one thing will stay the same it is a statement of fact.

I stated that the Nazi regime seized on a perfectly normal and perfectly representative number of bad deeds and used it to smear an entire race.

I stated that in no way were Jewish people responsible for the horrific actions of the Nazi regime.

Definition​

Most Holocaust historians define the Holocaust as the genocide of the European Jews by Nazi Germany and its collaborators between 1941 and 1945

So unless you are prepared to call most historians anti-Semitic as well you are just trying to create a way to smear me that simply doesn't exist. At worst, it is a matter of historical semantics.

There is no doubt that the Nazi party coming to power in 1933 led to the holocaust but then again it also led to the Second World war. So unless you are saying the second world war started in 1933 then as I say it is a matter of historical semantics and certainly not racism or anti-Semitism.

Here is a link to my post history so that people can see what I actually posted and to your sick twisted version of it. Amazing how you never link to any of the terrible posts I have supposedly made but just your fairytale version.

I warned you yesterday that this was off topic.
Start another thread (in Current Affairs) if you want to continue to discuss this

Edit: once you're back from your time-out

Given he has been whining about player burnout, I take it Klopp has used this opportunity of a dead game, to play the kids and rest the likes of Salah, Jota and not risk players returning from injury like Arnold, Keita & Fabinho? As of he didnt do that, hed be a bit of a hypocrite wouldnt he?

I mean he wouldnt be sticking an 11 out that cost well in excess of 200m to play a side that probably cost about 1/10th of that, would he?

Given he has been whining about player burnout, I take it Klopp has used this opportunity of a dead game, to play the kids and rest the likes of Salah, Jota and not risk players returning from injury like Arnold, Keita & Fabinho? As of he didnt do that, hed be a bit of a hypocrite wouldnt he?

I mean he wouldnt be sticking an 11 out that cost well in excess of 200m to play a side that probably cost about 1/10th of that, would he?
Don’t worry mate.
Bobby, Hendo, Saido, Robbo are only on the bench.

Definition​

Alright sit down and shurrup Rudolf Hess

I see he’s complaining about VAR tonight because it ruled against them twice tonight. Forget the fact that var got both decisions correct.

Basically whenever they don’t win there’s an inquest demanded now. VAR has to be scrapped, the fixtures need to be changed, England needs a winter break, they need 5 subs, FFP needs to be done properly, the officials need to never ref Liverpool again. No matter how small the match is, if they don’t win Klopp starts of the media propaganda machine and before you know it back pages of papers will be asking whether the rules of football need to change.

Klopp doesn't like VAR anymore after he was a big advocate for it, sounds more like now the decisions arnt going my way I want the rules changed again

The same will happen with the five sub rule, it'll all be fine while he's out running teams untill that one team makes there last sub and they score the winner or they make four subs in the last 3 minutes and stop his mighty redmen from winning, tit

I think he has ruined this thread, just my opinion fwiw.

And that was his main objective and idea from the start.
To take the thread totally off topic and derail it completely
with the direct intent to spoil it for everyone else. That's what trolls do.
Even I as a City fan I can see from what he posts that he is
never an Everton fan in a million years.
I'm suprised the Mods gave him as much time on here as
they actually did. Good decision to bin him off.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back