• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

We all know how this weekend in the title race ends - the cherry on top of the turd:

"A series of VAR decisions denies plucky Fulham against an out of sorts Liverpool"

tbf I'd be shocked if they don't win the league again this season. They were already about 45 points ahead by this time last season so at least there's a few teams still sniffing round

They've been in charge in since day one. Do you really think Spurs can keep the pace all season or a Chelsea side who've lost to us and couldn't beat WBA.?
You could say the same abput Liverpool losing 7-2 to Villa. What's the point of bringing those games up?

And how have Liverpool "been in charge of the title race since day one" when they are in 2nd place right now??

tbf I'd be shocked if they don't win the league again this season. They were already about 45 points ahead by this time last season so at least there's a few teams still sniffing round
I dont see why they should win it. They aren't a great team. They are a good team with a couple of players who find the net. They are nowhere near a team that anyone should expect to win anything.

You could say the same abput Liverpool losing 7-2 to Villa. What's the point of bringing those games up?

And how have Liverpool "been in charge of the title race since day one" when they are in 2nd place right now??

There's never been anyone else winning the league this season. No one. Make peace with it or you'll drive yourself mad. We've survived it once, we can survive it again.

Seriously, someone's neg repped me for stating facts. And made it anonymous. Coward.
tenor.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back