• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I was on the brink of a witty response until I realised I was thinking of the band Therapy instead and I'm too tired to recalibrate my brain.

Did NIN have a penis and guns song? Probably a b side I missed grr.
Big man with a big gun from the Downward Spiral. It's, um, an unsubtle metaphor / euphemism.

With that, I'll cease and desist as I'm not only derailing the thread by going off topic, but also raking over unfortunate recent ground.

Big man with a big gun from the Downward Spiral. It's, um, an unsubtle metaphor / euphemism.

With that, I'll cease and desist as I'm not only derailing the thread by going off topic, but also raking over unfortunate recent ground.

Yes quite. Well I'll give it a listen and good luck with the leasing of your genetalia old chap.

I'm going to hit the hay.

I can see this weekend being the one they take control of this title race. Chelsea lose 3 points, City drop 2; Spurs face a difficult trip to Palace.

They'll get daylight between themselves and the others and they have home crowd advantage in the coming weeks when none of their rivals will have it if London end up in Tier 3.

If that happens, we can only hope Salah or Mane or both get crocked.
As predicted.

Liverpool now a win at Fulham away from taking control of the title race.

What a terrible weekend of football.

It is what it is.

Liverpool in charge of the title race after this weekends matches.

Yes but then that's upto spurs to not bottle it, you can't seriously feel Everton winning is terrible otherwise what is the point in supporting them, it's a long season and if anything we've just closed a gap on spurs and Chelsea, beat Leicester and we're in champions League places

We all know how this weekend in the title race ends - the cherry on top of the turd:

"A series of VAR decisions denies plucky Fulham against an out of sorts Liverpool"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back