• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

@Yarrgh ..hope he turns up in the "Crimbo with Aldo" thread... ;) :cool:
Let's just say, if Santa brings a Christmas Aldo thread then we know we've been good boys and girls this year.

However the Sammy Lee on the shelf says we all need to behave much better otherwise we'll be like a koppite waiting for a 5th substitution in a dead rubber, sorely disappointed!

I can see this weekend being the one they take control of this title race. Chelsea lose 3 points, City drop 2; Spurs face a difficult trip to Palace.

They'll get daylight between themselves and the others and they have home crowd advantage in the coming weeks when none of their rivals will have it if London end up in Tier 3.

If that happens, we can only hope Salah or Mane or both get crocked.

I can see this weekend being the one they take control of this title race. Chelsea lose 3 points, City drop 2; Spurs face a difficult trip to Palace.

They'll get daylight between themselves and the others and they have home crowd advantage in the coming weeks when none of their rivals will have it if London end up in Tier 3.

If that happens, we can only hope Salah or Mane or both get crocked.

they'll just get the special needles out and minmoto or whatever his name is will turn into a prime Ronaldo until the drugs kick in on the test subjects

btw Gerrards from Huyton, I grew up on the next road over

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back