• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Some say he is out for the season. Ligament damage.

Rumours of PCL ligament. Not one ive heard of before but could be months.

As said previously by people, he's crying about injuries then starts him, Salah and Fabinho in a nothing game.

Thats why teams have a 23 man squad, you are meant to use the 23 players instead of flogging 11 twice a week for 2-3 years then moaning

Rumours of PCL ligament. Not one ive heard of before but could be months.

As said previously by people, he's crying about injuries then starts him, Salah and Fabinho in a nothing game.

Thats why teams have a 23 man squad, you are meant to use the 23 players instead of flogging 11 twice a week for 2-3 years then moaning
PCL will be a similar time to an ACL, they are both of the main structural ligaments in the centre of the joint, one caters for side to side movement, one for front to back, I cant remember which is which

Oh surprise surprise, he plays Jota into the ground in a meaningless game and he gets injured.

I called this as well, in this thread that it was stupid to start him in a nothing game.

Forget the schedule, his appalling player management in the schedule is what is causing these injuries. Klopp is squarely at fault. If I could see it, he should be able to see it.

What is it with the media that they turn interesting events unto stuff about people? If it was "sports person of the year" it would be cut and dry - achievement and honest sporting values of fair play. Hendjar-jar-binks wouldn't get a look in skippering a team of cheats to a trophy that means nothing.

Then the bbc do their drama school crap and call it 'personality' instead of person - meaning they can mangle the definition of award to whomsoever they want vaguely connected with sport. Utterly meaningkess overhyped programme I haven't watched since I were a child.
Hendjar-jar Binks....... lol lol lol lol
Spits tea out...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back