• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I've gone been done a song. To the tune of something in Les Miserables... you'll know the one..

Can you hear the gobshites sing
Sing the song of angry men
As they gnash their teeth
Because we've won
At our old ground again?

Through the dripping of mens tears
And the howling of their teens
As they send the Bullets through the post
A happy nation cheers

Can you hear the redshite sing
As their players walk alone
Now their ventolin supply is down
And Anfield is crea-king

(Repeat from line 1)

I got to be fair, my kopite mates have actually been pretty sound about it, apart from one young cousin who's been a bit salty, but tbf we've not beaten them at Anfield since before she was born.

These people are like lobby journalists in parliamant. They write what they know will keep the info from their sources coming through.

They were hired by the Athletic for their contacts in clubs, so they know their wages depend on peddling their propaganda.

VVD = his biggest impact at Liverpool was offering them an aerial threat. Anyone could see defensively he was decent but not all that.

I was astonished though. Even for them it was quite brazen. Pearce is the worst for it. Hughes is a snivelling creature but has the occasional bit of objectivity, but Pearce is the worst. Either way, the article was basically saying it will take 11 months to get back, if you go faster you are risking another injury, or not being bad to full strength. Yet they made out VVD is massively ahead of schedule.

There is no ahead of schedule with that injury, there is just cutting corners and putting your body and knee at risk.

Latest musing from the fumefest is basically this....

They want us to get top 4 but when they WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE itll be well better because theyll get the cl spot. Massive lols der lid an a bomby at the pier head wink wink

How are they gonna win that when they cant win in the league? They will need to play man city psg at some point in that case theyre out.
The form theyre in liepzeg might turn them over at Anfield or wherever they are playing them.

Muppets

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back