• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I have emailed info@premierleague.com and asked what they are going to do about the cheating

If enough people keep raising this then eventually something might get done
Even Carragher had a go at him last night over diving.. media are starting to flip the script and are mentioning it more now.. upcoming ban very soon if he keeps it up.

“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear
I will permit it to pass over me And through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to seen its path
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing
Only I will remain.

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear
I know it's not really the done thing to quote yourself, but I did tell you.

Before, nobody could do it - 4mins
Roger Bannister believed he could do it
So it got done - 3mins 59.4secs
Then once it was done everybody did it
Current Mile record is now 3mins 43.13secs

It's all about having belief...then you can do it again and again...allegedly

I raise you this from RAWK:

Everton literally only exists to try to beat Liverpool. There is no other point to them. Their celebrations in the dressing room are an absolute shambles. 26 years since they have last won anything, but beating Liverpool at Anfield for the first time this millennium is worthy of huge celebrations. Maybe they can join us on the open top bus parade of the city win then finally get to celebrate winning the league?

The first sentence though. hahahaha

so they are going to parade the premier league trophy even though they will no longer be the *champions by the time they are allowed so?

Please let that happen

Even Carragher had a go at him last night over diving.. media are starting to flip the script and are mentioning it more now.. upcoming ban very soon if he keeps it up.
Oumar Niasse likes this.

Absolutely astonishing that he still is one of the few, if not only, players to be retrospectively punished for this sort of stuff. Much of which is way more blatant.

Amazing how much their supporters are bigging up the world is against them. They've won a load of things in the last couple of years yet the refs are out to get them, the authorities that give them a Christmas break every year want to see them fail and the media hate them.

Get a grip FFS. God knows what they'd be like if they supported us where most of that IS usually true.

There'll be a 'directive' one Everton player will get 3 matches for diving and it will quietly be wound down and forgotten for another 3 or 4 seasons
Just like with Niasse.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back