• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I was astonished though. Even for them it was quite brazen. Pearce is the worst for it. Hughes is a snivelling creature but has the occasional bit of objectivity, but Pearce is the worst. Either way, the article was basically saying it will take 11 months to get back, if you go faster you are risking another injury, or not being bad to full strength. Yet they made out VVD is massively ahead of schedule.

There is no ahead of schedule with that injury, there is just cutting corners and putting your body and knee at risk.
there is no cutting corners you're right, the best medical attention will optimise his recovery but still looking at 9 months before he realistically plays again. Speaking from experience of this, his first 3 months back he'll be crap, if he then gets a time off and a pre season, he'll be good as new, save for any natural ageing degradation. I don't buy into the thought that this injury causes a loss of pace, hamstring injuries may, but not this.

Anybody donned the Hazmat suit and gone over to RAWK
It’s a thing of beauty
Normally it’d be on a total lockdown with the Khmer Rouge gently shipping off people who criticise the side to re-education camps but there’s just such a sheer mass of utter despair on there that they can’t do it
Only bans being handed out are for handbags between posters getting out of hand and anyone who dares to criticise St Jürgen

It’s a thing of beauty
Normally it’d be on a total lockdown with the Khmer Rouge gently shipping off people who criticise the side to re-education camps but there’s just such a sheer mass of utter despair on there that they can’t do it
Only bans being handed out are for handbags between posters getting out of hand and anyone who dares to criticise St Jürgen
K'in ell, I've howled at this because it's so accurate. Their admins probably worked for the NKVD or the Gestapo.

It’s a thing of beauty

I have an image of the last days of Berlin, waiting for the Fuhrer (as they call him) to top himself, as the soviet troops advance.

There will still be some idiots who think it will all be ok, and all they need is Lazarus back fit again and all will be fine. That 7 goal hammering at Villa has been erased from memory.

View attachment 118545

tenor.gif

Jeremy Kyle just hasn’t been the same since they started having to do it over zoom :(

Afternoon fellow blues what a nice day

Those lovable mutants on RAWK still fuming about yesterday ? Tried to check it out yesterday but my phone simply wasn’t having it

And to those cowardly lurkers

:bye:lol:bye:

It's really hard to say, but what I'd say is that the floor is getting lower and greater equity in it. They are probably in a fight for like 4-10th now, whereas it was 2-5th before.

There is a growing chance the season collapses for them, and by that I mean they pick up around a point a game, or slightly better until the end of the season. It's probably now 12-13 games domestically where that is their performance level. Last 10 they are less than a point a game. Returning players-new signings are not helping at all either.

If I was laying them I'd say they probably finish 5th. You'd hedge United and Leicester wouldn't fall away dramatically (though both could) and Tuchels momentum will see Chelsea in there. They probably come next. Who knows though. Loads of variables this season. They've got a lot of work to do this season to recover top 4.

Have you seen their fixtures from 16th March to 1st of May...6 games, only newcastle looking like a banker...

Their next 3
Sheff utd
Chelsea
Fulham

Anything below 6pts there and theyre looking in real trouble for top 6 i think.

There'll be a 'directive' one Everton player will get 3 matches for diving and it will quietly be wound down and forgotten for another 3 or 4 seasons
Just like with Niasse.
The two clubs who have been robbed by referees more than anyone else in opinion is Everton and westham , the only two players to have been found guilty of diving come from westham and Everton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back