• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I think almost any other manager and I think there will be quite a sizeable uproar against the ownership for Klopp. Gerrard would have at least a section fully behind him though, of that I have no doubt.

Yeah - I think I mentioned the other day, Gerrard will have learned from Lampard, Moyes at United etc, not to be the first one in. If klopp left this summer, my money would be on Rafael Benitez back, might make sense for all parties

Yeah - I think I mentioned the other day, Gerrard will have learned from Lampard, Moyes at United etc, not to be the first one in. If klopp left this summer, my money would be on Rafael Benitez back, might make sense for all parties
No chance Rafael goes there, he knows it's a Poisoned Chalice, only a idiot would take that job, with delusion of grandeur.
Rafael isnt going to ruin his legacy with this squad and board.

No chance Rafael goes there, he knows it's a Poisoned Chalice, only a idiot would take that job, with delusion of grandeur.
Rafael isnt going to ruin his legacy with this squad and board.

Family and Kids still local. He is man with an ego, I dont think he turns it down.

Managers are egotists by their nature, he will back himself no matter how big a mess it is. It would also be an awful lot of cash in his back pocket, whether sacked or successful

Family and Kids still local. He is man with an ego, I dont think he turns it down.

Managers are egotists by their nature, he will back himself no matter how big a mess it is. It would also be an awful lot of cash in his back pocket, whether sacked or successful
That local thing means nothing, they lived there when he was at Newcastle.
Your forgetting next season there is no guarantee they will even be in europe, and if they are its Europa early stages. It's not that attractive a job.

That local thing means nothing, they lived there when he was at Newcastle.
Your forgetting next season there is no guarantee they will even be in europe, and if they are its Europa early stages. It's not that attractive a job.

no it's not i'd agree, but he is currently being linked with Celtic; I just think if he is offered it he wont be able to say no. that said - no point in arguing the hypothetical

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back