• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Absolutely deluded

Absolute scum, more like.

Riots outside Anfield? What would that entail? Are they gonna gonna smash up their own stadium? I'd be all for it if that's the case.

It's them rats though, so you just know any riot in that area would end up targeting:

a) The houses and/or property of local residents and business owners.

b) Stanley Park

c) Goodison.

d) Merseyside Police.

COZ, that'LL learn the yanks #Riot4Jurgen #JFT96

That might sound extreme, but that's the definition of a riot. Destroy things, cause violence. Somebody should ask the idiot if he'd actually smash up Anfield, or is he just making a casual threat of violence to a community he's not even from.

Riots outside Anfield? What would that entail? Are they gonna gonna smash up their own stadium? I'd be all for it if that's the case.

It's them rats though, so you just know any riot in that area would end up targeting:

b) Stanley Park

c) Goodison.

d) Merseyside Police.

That might sound extreme, but that's the definition of a riot. Destroy things, cause violence. Somebody should ask the idiot if he'd actually smash up Anfield, or is he just making a casual threat of violence to a community he's not even from.
Don't forget innocent Bulgarian waiters getting brained and emergency services attacked.

BECOZ OF DE PASSHUN OF DE REDMEN

b) Stanley Park

c) Goodison.

d) Merseyside Police.

Big red commander and chief would still make no arrests

Is this the reaction to Klopp out Gerrard in?

I have to say, if that decision is made, it has the potential to cause a multi faceted civil war, which will tear them apart.

Pro klopp, anti Klopp, pro Gerrard, anti Gerrard, pro and anti FSG factions all at one another's throats. Glorious.
With all those different permutations it might the rs echo a bit to total up the factions clicks before they pick who to support...it won't be FSG though, they buy no papers, click no clicks

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back