• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

That showing against one of the worst sides ever to have played in the top flight reeked of ped downcycle - even their so called pacey players look slow and the energy levels have evaporated - prime Shipmanns Dortmund mk 2 - he has goosed them, but the kultists are blaming the owners for not backing him in the market!?

Absolutely certifiable stuff, but they have always been good with rewriting history haven't they, the old Hysel deniers.

Yeah - I think I mentioned the other day, Gerrard will have learned from Lampard, Moyes at United etc, not to be the first one in. If klopp left this summer, my money would be on Rafael Benitez back, might make sense for all parties

I cant see FSG or Benitez making that move. If they want an experienced head, might be Dalglish. I can see Ljinders.

Was van dijk in the stand or was that purely for the derby?

i dont think anyone outside a squad allowed travel away. the home team has scope for adding club dignitaries.

That's why one of the west ham lads (sullivan or gold) not sure which, was added to the board at west ham, so she could go the match

only a personal hunch, if klopp goes, can’t see Dalglish (that’s done).

I think Benitez Liverpool makes sense, but he couldn't work under FSGs system, and I cant imagine them wanting him. He would be quite dangerous for them, given they are on shaky grounds if Klopp.

I believe he was discussed before by FSG and dismissed out of hand. I mean you never say never but I cant see it

They are deffo not a long ball side..

Honestly they are not..
I actually think that is their biggest issue this season. The few times I have seen them play, they look like they are trying to go through midfield a lot more (probably because other teams are sitting deep and stopping the space for them to hoof into)
Fortunately they are just not good enough to play that way, so are dropping points everywhere.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back