• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

RIP Ray Kennedy.
Hear Hear

If only the head of their FPF had some gravitas

"Yet another magnificent Ex LFC star has passed away folks....." (Aldridge)

as opposed to:

"A magnificent Liverpool hero has passed"

(singularly failing to give him singular attention, the full name (without the ex) of the team and the throwaway "folks") - just ignorant.

I se Klopp has brought up Van Dijk's injury today. Never since anything like it he says, angry it wasn't unpunished. Getting in the officials' heads already. We'll get nothing in this game and will be lucky to finish with 11 on the pitch. I really despise him.

Also apart from the teeth and eyes, has he had a facelift? Seems less craggy than he used to be.

Love reading about how we are dirty in derbies. It’s like the Kuyt challenge on neville, or gerrrard on naysmith , gerrard on Campbell, or any other yard dog style challenges never cam from the angels in red. About right tho isn’t as they never do anything wrong.
Geoff nulty had his career ended by jimmy case, but that's nothing compared to St virgil I suppose.

I se Klopp has brought up Van Dijk's injury today. Never since anything like it he says, angry it wasn't unpunished. Getting in the officials' heads already. We'll get nothing in this game and will be lucky to finish with 11 on the pitch. I really despise him.

Also apart from the teeth and eyes, has he had a facelift? Seems less craggy than he used to be.
How much football does he watch if he reckons nothing like that has happened since Van Whatshisname's brutal murder?
Herr Klopp and his not so merry brand of followers really are perfectly suited; no self-awareness whatsoever and not a rational thought between them.

How much football does he watch if he reckons nothing like that has happened since Van Whatshisname's brutal murder?
Herr Klopp and his not so merry brand of followers really are perfectly suited; no self-awareness whatsoever and not a rational thought between them.
The media feed into it though. I've never seen anything like it. I thought I was just being hyper sensitive but everything is about them. Sky actually said last night "We'll be hearing from former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez" WTF? Admittedly in the context of Ray Kennedy's death but I thought it was a weird way of phrasing it.

I'm not defending Klopp, but what I think he meant was when they've allowed play to carry on before blowing for offside there hasn't been another serious injury. It was flagged up as a possible problem but other than Van Dijk nobody else has been injured.

They way Shippmann and the vermin are going on about how dirty Everton are, we will probably get a booking for the handshake/fistbump prior to kickoff!

It's just ridiculous now - day 1839284882 after Saint Virgil's murder they are still cryarsing about it - klopp should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back