• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Morons whoever did this. Just no need for it.
Dunno to be honest. I’d say after the European super league fiasco it’s quite appropriate.

Wouldn’t go to those lengths myself like though.

Edit: didn’t realise it wasn’t just a “look at us mural”….so if there’s a tribute to people who have passed away then yes it’s very inappropriate.

Dunno to be honest. I’d say after the European super league fiasco it’s quite appropriate.

Wouldn’t go to those lengths myself like though.

Edit: didn’t realise it wasn’t just a “look at us mural”….so if there’s a tribute to people who have passed away then yes it’s very inappropriate.
Spraying on walls is just sad. Even if they are tory scum

Disgraceful and deplorable, and blues need to remember who we are and what we stand for (or used to) - we should be much better than that.

That photo is made up of people's loved ones who they've lost, some to covid - I've got friends on it FFS! I'm sorry to any reds who are affected by this and who's relatives have been defaced.

We shouldn't ever lower ourselves to their level but this is very depressing - I want my everton back.
i dont like that a blue has done this but Im not going to pretend I’m outraged either. They’ve done it that many times now to goodison , the brick and the Tower that I’ve got no sympathy for them. The time they spray painted ( on the morning of a derby ) about my dead mate on the wall of the park end was when I just thought F them. His family seen it ffs. Horrible the lot of them . Rats

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back