• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They wont be arsed about that win tonight...the manager and players that is.

City and Chelsea won bigger away tests and they are more determined and equipped to win the title.

They wont be arsed about that win tonight...the manager and players that is.

City and Chelsea won bigger away tests and they are more determined and equipped to win the title.
Doesn`t help us though does it, it`s just trying to divert attention from how crap our club is ? We just got a bit of a drubbing in a derby and City and Chelsea are the least of our worries I would say ?

Doesn`t help us though does it, it`s just trying to divert attention from how crap our club is ? We just got a bit of a drubbing in a derby and City and Chelsea are the least of our worries I would say ?
dog-sniffing.gif

Lost count how many long balls completely undone us , had to be nearly 20 occasions , the team looked totally surprised at the pace of their forwards.

Best Liverpool side Iv seen in 36 years. Is what it is, they are one of the best teams in the world right now and have been for two years.

Should have been out of sight after 10 minutes. No real shame in losing to them. I have already got over it. Think that’s more down to the way Everton is going at the moment rather than then being so good.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back