• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

dog-sniffing.gif

Odd fella you mate ?

Best Liverpool side Iv seen in 36 years. Is what it is, they are one of the best teams in the world right now and have been for two years.

Should have been out of sight after 10 minutes. No real shame in losing to them. I have already got over it. Think that’s more down to the way Everton is going at the moment rather than then being so good.
Are you on the right forum?
Do you think you've logged onto RAWK??

Anyway I hate them as much as the next guy but we have to develop ourselves a bit more so that we have something greater than bemoaning "KAG" and the rest... we need to start to walk the walk and stop being a little bit cringe. I want us to succeed you know, not just find a comfort zone where we accept all the beatings but that life's ok because "KAG". Tonight, on entering the ground, all I felt was everyone was already primed for us to lose so we should just sing "KAG" and not give a damn about how bad we are.

I am convinced had Klopp been born 50 years earlier,he would have become a notorious Nazi General.
He'd be one of their biggest war criminals mate, no question.

I'd well left by the end but did riechsfurer Shippmann do his weird little triple nazi salute-punchy thing to the vermin in the away end? The one where they seem so shout "sieg heil" back to the toothy danger.

As always, I really feel for Blues in the City.

Its hard enough surrounded by glory hunters in Bolton.

Landlord of my office building is one, from Kent, never been to Mordor, has loads of stuff on his walls, and has work a different RS top every day this week.
He has took great pleasure in knocking at my office every morning to show me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back