• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They way Shippmann and the vermin are going on about how dirty Everton are, we will probably get a booking for the handshake/fistbump prior to kickoff!

It's just ridiculous now - day 1839284882 after Saint Virgil's murder they are still cryarsing about it - klopp should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute.
What is currently getting in my nerves is Sky are using Klopp running onto the pitch after the Origi late Derby winner in their post advert intro to SPN, an action he got fined for, but Sky use it like it is a wonderful thing to be celebrated (n)

I'm not defending Klopp, but what I think he meant was when they've allowed play to carry on before blowing for offside there hasn't been another serious injury. It was flagged up as a possible problem but other than Van Dijk nobody else has been injured.

Serious injuries maybe not, but there was a particularly bad example of that playing on whilst offside thing at the weekend (the corner Ronaldo got vs Chelsea).

View attachment 147297This shìt is embarrassing.

If you're a blue, you never stoop to their level.
Disgraceful and deplorable, and blues need to remember who we are and what we stand for (or used to) - we should be much better than that.

That photo is made up of people's loved ones who they've lost, some to covid - I've got friends on it FFS! I'm sorry to any reds who are affected by this and who's relatives have been defaced.

We shouldn't ever lower ourselves to their level but this is very depressing - I want my everton back.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back