• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Seeing the reactions from them on social media, really does show them up for the lowlife they are. I don't hate all liverpool fans. I have friends who are reds. But quite a substantial element of their fans, are cretins and scum imo. That's an opinion that i apologise to no one for having.

I hate teams in other sports as well, Essendon in the AFL, and the Boston Bruins in the NHL. But while there is a rivalry there, i also respect those teams for being worthy foes and adversaries. That ain't the case with the rs. I don't have a single ounce of respect for that club.
they're bad losers and terrible winners. The fact that they seem to be getting off on that too emphasises that fact.

I mean it is just basic intelligence.

To show our respect let us sing a song that is specific to us (in regards to the city) at the home of our city rivals who hate hearing that song. That will show the world we are intelligent, empathetic people.
Sadly, they're a cult. They genuinely used to believe everyone loved them as their 2nd team. Then the Gerrard slip happened and opened their eyes. I feel like they become more cultish (I spelt that right) after that.

The fact that various celebrities have died, who have never stepped foot inside that stadium, or even the UK (much like their fans. Waheyyy) and yet they somehow made their deaths about them and YNWA.

Attach it to anything else out of football and you'd immediately call it a cult.

Sadly, they're a cult. They genuinely used to believe everyone loved them as their 2nd team. Then the Gerrard slip happened and opened their eyes. I feel like they become more cultish (I spelt that right) after that.

The fact that various celebrities have died, who have never stepped foot inside that stadium, or even the UK (much like their fans. Waheyyy) and yet they somehow made their deaths about them and YNWA.

Attach it to anything else out of football and you'd immediately call it a cult.

I think you have it spot on there. I remember a couple of years back a French lad I went to a few games with, here in Germany, was talking about how he heard that Liverpool were peoples second team and how most English football fans respected them, etc. Oh boy, was that a mistake on his part.

For the rest of the journey he got a lesson and then some, think he regretted saying anything lol . My main point being how we all reacted to the slip, how the slippy song was sung at every single ground the season after, how most footballing communities rejoiced in that event. As you put it, his eyes were certainly opened that day.

I think you have it spot on there. I remember a couple of years back a French lad I went to a few games with, here in Germany, was talking about how he heard that Liverpool were peoples second team and how most English football fans respected them, etc. Oh boy, was that a mistake on his part.

For the rest of the journey he got a lesson and then some, think he regretted saying anything lol . My main point being how we all reacted to the slip, how the slippy song was sung at every single ground the season after, how most footballing communities rejoiced in that event. As you put it, his eyes were certainly opened that day.
You done gods work that day mate

You know its getting nearer to Christmas... the mawkish adverts for Department Stores... the fight to sell the cheapest tubs of Celebrations/Quality Street and the Seasonal Lament from Herr Klopp about the RS having to play too many games during the December period. Having been, as usual, the only Manager to gnash his glinting choppers, he then offered some Xmas cheer by stating "the good news is that all teams have it the same". #butnotasbadasus

He'd be one of their biggest war criminals mate, no question.

I'd well left by the end but did riechsfurer Shippmann do his weird little triple nazi salute-punchy thing to the vermin in the away end? The one where they seem so shout "sieg heil" back to the toothy danger.

It appears you and @thebluebullet have been spotted by the eye of sauron also...

LFC-3.jpg

Not into the murderers chant personally. Used to sing it myself but it's about people dying and scoring points off it, which is not for me. it was really poor for this derby given the circumstances.

The always the victim, I'm sorry but it's clearly about them not taking the blame for anything, ever. It came from Evra and 'It Wuz Chelsea' parodies.

I honestly can't emember that shout before Evra. They try and twist it into blues singing it about Hillsborough every derby, and because not one red has an original thought ever. They all just nod along. It really does get to me, where are the reds calling out this obvious lie?

We're not angels, far from it. But ffs, I've never heard anti Hillsborough chants ever at Goodison. Not even an indiviual shout. Why do they peddle it every year, Why are they so desperate for 'always the victims' to be about Hillsborough. I don't understand.
Every time you ask for proof, they show that photo of admittedly an embarrassing blue, at Anfield from years ago. That is the only proof I've seen from the thousands that have attended both home and away derbies in however many years cameras have been about

They use that awful tragedy as a weapon/war cry. Absolute horrors, they just don't get it. None of them - Scouse ones included.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back