• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Dont worry me mate I've convinced myself Haaland will win them it again next season.

Personally I hope Madrid go in for Salah and his heads turned - even if Liverpool made £80-90 million on him I dont think there is anyone out there who would replace his goals/assists now Mbappe is staying at PSG.

They’ve been winning games with Jota and Firmino upfront who are a both absolutely bang average

We saw how poor they were when they cycled off. Even we did them at home, they lost 6 in a row.

The players are almost irrelevant, yes not having Salah might mean a few of those personal wonder goals might not happen but you’ve seen Dias just slot straight into the regime. They’ll just find someone else, dope him up, and be on for 90 plus points again.

Dont worry me mate I've convinced myself Haaland will win them it again next season.

Personally I hope Madrid go in for Salah and his heads turned - even if Liverpool made £80-90 million on him I dont think there is anyone out there who would replace his goals/assists now Mbappe is staying at PSG.

We need them to tie Salah down to a massive contract. Don’t want them getting a huge fee as you know they’ll find the next Torres, Suarez, Salah again. Would much rather Salah’s body begins to break down as they’ve run him into the ground for five seasons yet he’s getting 400k a week and the fans start turning on him. His goals have already declined a bit this season, we don’t want Madrid or Barcelona doing anything stupid. Hopefully Ancelotti throws his money at Richarlison rather than Salah.

We need them to tie Salah down to a massive contract. Don’t want them getting a huge fee as you know they’ll find the next Torres, Suarez, Salah again. Would much rather Salah’s body begins to break down as they’ve run him into the ground for five seasons yet he’s getting 400k a week and the fans start turning on him. His goals have already declined a bit this season, we don’t want Madrid or Barcelona doing anything stupid. Hopefully Ancelotti throws his money at Richarlison rather than Salah.

Worry for me is when you see Milner still juicing at 45 the likes of Salah and Mane could easily still go into their mid to late 30's but agree in that they always land on their feet.

I hope we keep Richarlison unless they offered something mad like £90+ million which im not sure they would.

Would much rather see DCL booted to an Arsenal for £60-70 million as we'll make more profit on the books and for me he's easy enough to replace.

I've felt for some time the contract situation would be an issue. Have been saying so for at least 2 years.

I also think Madrid if they are going for Salah will likely tap him up and sign him for a free next summer.

I've felt for some time the contract situation would be an issue. Have been saying so for at least 2 years.

I also think Madrid if they are going for Salah will likely tap him up and sign him for a free next summer.

His open play goals declined this season. He’s not the player he was in his first few seasons with them. He’s still very good (when juiced up) but when he loses that tiniest edge (as we saw last season) he has long periods of not being prolific from open play.

I don’t want them trading in a declining Salah for a huge fee and then finding a 22 year old Suarez or Torres

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back