• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

His open play goals declined this season. He’s not the player he was in his first few seasons with them. He’s still very good (when juiced up) but when he loses that tiniest edge (as we saw last season) he has long periods of not being prolific from open play.

I don’t want them trading in a declining Salah for a huge fee and then finding a 22 year old Suarez or Torres

Hes carried them this season. I doubt a big bids coming in though, doesnt suit Madrid or Salah.

Milner: "I'm sure there's something missing here..."

james-milner-of-liverpool-with-the-emirates-fa-cup-and-the-carabao-picture-id1398686021

Trent Anderson Arnold Whatever...the *best RB in der werld*...out of position (again) and needing to throw a Wolves player to the floor in the penalty box...

Carragher: "It's just a nudge in the back, obviously not a pen".
Haven't seen that one. The Konate one on the shared tweets is so blatant. Easy to play attacking "rock and roll" football when you can get away with committing blatant fouls that never lead to pens or sending offs.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back