• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Jurgen, Jurgen, how many points off top 4 are you now?
lfc-klopp.gif

I've just noticed their away kit.

Is it meant to have a psychedelic / hypnotising effect on opponents and referees?

After all, they have tried everything else.....

It isn't working anyway.

Kopite staretgy: Henderson is calling Gabriel a 'rapist'....just as if that kicks off Xhaka and Gabriel.

Operation Massive Deflect from the Kopite social media gang + MSM ignoring the incident will see it brushed under the carpet.

But the PL capatin of captains who organises taking the knee has allegedly - and there are strong suspicions of this now - has used the n-word on a football pitch.

Top 4 race will be interesting. I fully expect this lot to be doped up to the eyeballs post World Cup but it they don’t beat City next weekend it’s hard to see them clawing back the gap to City or Arsenal. Can Spurs and one of Chelsea or United stay ahead of them? I doubt they’d have budgeted for not being in the CL when they agreed Salah’s contract extension.
The ideal scenario is that they'd qualify for the Europa League and have to face Thursday games next season.

Kopite staretgy: Henderson is calling Gabriel a 'rapist'....just as if that kicks off Xhaka and Gabriel.

Operation Massive Deflect from the Kopite social media gang + MSM ignoring the incident will see it brushed under the carpet.

But the PL capatin of captains who organises taking the knee has allegedly - and there are strong suspicions of this now - has used the n-word on a football pitch.
If he hasn't done it then nothing less than a full explanation of what was said will do. He should rightly face no further action if he hasn't said anything of a racist nature.

If he HAS said something racist then a hefty fine, racial awareness course and massive ban will be coming his way. For their club captain to allegedly do this would be enormously damaging to the club and the brand. Let's not forget that Liverpool, like all clubs, have a multiracial dressing room. How will his teammates look at him? This could shatter team spirit and be the beginning of the end for Klopp when taken with their poor form. In their own minds, they were able to wash over Suarez-Evra but times have changed even since 2011. In the end, Suarez was just put down by the media as being ignorant and stuff that was acceptable in South America was not acceptable here. Henderson has no such excuse. He has nowhere to hide. He's put himself at front and centre of the anti-racism campaign. IF he has done it, his career is done and that club plunges into further turmoil.

Left to online reporters to pick this up as the Kopite Establishment omerta closes down criticism.

English FA to investigate Jordan Henderson for possible racial abuse towards Gabriel Magalhaes​

The Liverpool - Arsenal saw a heated argument which could lead to harsher ramifications as the English Football Association is set to take action. The incident took place in the dying minutes of the game when the Gunners were leading 3-2. Liverpool midfielder Jordan Henderson and Arsenal defender Gabriel Magalhaes were involved in this furious exchange inside the Liverpool penalty area.

“We are aware of an incident that took place during the match between Arsenal and Liverpool,” a FA spokesperson said. “We are in dialogue with the match officials and will review the details of the incident.”

My guess is that Firmino and Alisson were sent over to persuade Gabrile not to make an official complaint over this and the two clubs will want to collaboprate to make it go away.

If he hasn't done it then nothing less than a full explanation of what was said will do. He should rightly face no further action if he hasn't said anything of a racist nature.

If he HAS said something racist then a hefty fine, racial awareness course and massive ban will be coming his way. For their club captain to allegedly do this would be enormously damaging to the club and the brand. Let's not forget that Liverpool, like all clubs, have a multiracial dressing room. How will his teammates look at him? This could shatter team spirit and be the beginning of the end for Klopp when taken with their poor form. In their own minds, they were able to wash over Suarez-Evra but times have changed even since 2011. In the end, Suarez was just put down by the media as being ignorant and stuff that was acceptable in South America was not acceptable here. Henderson has no such excuse. He has nowhere to hide. He's put himself at front and centre of the anti-racism campaign. IF he has done it, his career is done and that club plunges into further turmoil.
I have no doubt in my mind that Henderson has said something racist. But I think there's no will to take it forward, unless Gabriel and Xhaka want that. That's where Firmino and Alisson came in post match: they were right in the ear of Gabriel trying to get him to dial it all down. Shame on the pair of them, especially Firmino...then again, he did racially abuse Holgate so he has form.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back