• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I agree. 100%.
Outside of Klopp's pre-programmed recoil and dismissive grin, every single player on that pitch physically distance themselves from Henderson and team mates relay the situation without any consternation.

They accept Gabriel's telling of it.

No doubt in my mind either.
Arteta has pissed me off today. I hope his players desert him and they go on the slide.

A manager needs to got to war over that backing his players not trying to be diplomatic.

Arteta has pissed me off today. I hope his players desert him and they go on the slide.

A manager needs to got to war over that backing his players not trying to be diplomatic.
Right, you can be wrong but for the right reasons here.

Personally, chest out and back your player. I think every RS apologist will seize on that diplomacy as evidence it didn't happen.

Back the lad, tell the world you believe him 100% and let every member of your squad know there is a line that can't be crossed.

I thought it was a terrible comment he made, what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch. What the hell kind of things that to say. Recently there was an alleged racist comment in the mls between Phil Nevilles team and Rooneys. Neville was going mad and backing his player. Night and day from Arteta.

But is it just people guessing or is there something more to it? It's a genuine question not a loaded one, I just couldn't find the source of it so wondering if it's just a 2+2 thing or something we know has been alleged.

Everyone (on each side) seem to presuming. Clearly something was reported, but who knows what. I'm sure more information will come out.

I thought it was a terrible comment he made, what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch. What the hell kind of things that to say. Recently there was an alleged racist comment in the mls between Phil Nevilles team and Rooneys. Neville was going mad and backing his player. Night and day from Arteta.

I think Arteta just wants this to go away because they’re top of the league

Probably sees it as a distraction

Not saying he’s right to think so of course

I think Arteta just wants this to go away because they’re top of the league

Probably sees it as a distraction

Not saying he’s right to think so of course
If that's his thinking he's badly got it wrong, you can't put a game of football ahead of someone being racially abused. When it happened and Oliver ran over to tell the 2 managers I thought someone has made a racist comment. Then after the game I heard Artetas comment and i thought it must of been something else. I was shocked to see on here later that it was.

The FA shouldn't be swayed AT ALL by such comments. It should be statements from the parties involved in the incident: Gabriel, Henderson, Xhaka principally.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back