• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Havnt got an opinion on this,I wasn’t there. Just watch how tribal the kopites go on this now though, rather than just say “god I hope he hasn’t said that, I’m sure he’s not like that” Gabriel will be a liar, the sky cameras will have been doctored, they’ll be loads of reds who just happened to have grown up in Sunderland and can testify that the word in question is actually seen as a compliment there, and all of them will be expert lip readers aswell.
As if.

FA currently leafing through this:

0995530319.jpg

They’ll be on the PEDs after the World Cup and will be chasing down City and a threat in the CL latter stages. They were 8 behind last season at one point and only finished one behind.
Salbutamol is on the banned list now so there’s no chance they will, let’s not forget a good chunk of their squad will be in Qatar and City have the benefit of resting Haaland for 4 weeks as Norway won’t be there

Salbutamol is on the banned list now so there’s no chance they will, let’s not forget a good chunk of their squad will be in Qatar and City have the benefit of resting Haaland for 4 weeks as Norway won’t be there

They’ll start cycling as soon as it’s over. They need to be double figures behind in the league and out the CL before they get back on it.

I've just noticed their away kit.

Is it meant to have a psychedelic / hypnotising effect on opponents and referees?

After all, they have tried everything else.....

It isn't working anyway.

I'm half expecting to see uri gellar in the away end going forward, with a pocket watch in one end rocking it back and forth,while menacingly bending spoons with the other, all the while staring in earnest with a Greg Wallace pedo grin

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back