• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Strange, whenever a team beats them, or refuses to lie down, it all ends in rancour and controversy.

You roll over and die for them, they pat you on the head, and it's all sunshine and roses.
So very true,two games when I was a kid/youth stand out for me,the first in 1978,the Kingy derby,cuddly old Uncle Bob not being used to us not rolling over for them was bitterness itself,”you’d think they’d won the European cup the way they’re celebrating” he mused?fast forward six years,the Sharpy derby at the pit,I was in the deep end that day,coming out of there they just couldn’t take us celebrating,I remember a burger van being turned over amongst other things,yeah they’ll patronise anyone if they get the “right”result but Christ they don’t like it up them???

Mbappe to Liverpool? Yeah good luck paying his £1m a week plus £250m to sign him and about £50m signing on bonus. lol
Same as you...just can't see it and don't want to see it. Realistically probably only city and united can afford him...perhaps united might be tempted to make that big signing especially with ronaldo probably leaving eventual. I am sure the big Italian teams will try if indeed he is available which i am not so sure as psg will fight to keep him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back