• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Not sure how anyone can tell from the clip what was said? Gabriel looks very angry and that look at Henderson from Firmino is wicked. Very notable that no RS players come to defend their captain though. But still, we cannot be certain of anything, even if it looks bad. He should not be found guilty until he is actually found guilty.
This is the thing for me. Let’s say he called him a c u next Tuesday. That could have a reaction. But if your captain/teammate is being damned by reports of racist language which will definitely coincide with a ban if proven true surely you’d be coming out to the media saying ‘look he called him X. It’s not great but it was the heat of the moment. I just wanted to confirm he’s not a racist and we’re a great group of lads honest’

This is the thing for me. Let’s say he called him a c u next Tuesday. That could have a reaction. But if your captain/teammate is being damned by reports of racist language which will definitely coincide with a ban if proven true surely you’d be coming out to the media saying ‘look he called him X. It’s not great but it was the heat of the moment. I just wanted to confirm he’s not a racist and we’re a great group of lads honest’
The silence is deafening

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back