• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

How has Partey entered the equation here? He was nowhere near the incident.
Ok, I think I know what might have happened. Henderson mistook Gabriel for Partey and called him a rapist. Gabriel misheard and thought he was accused of being a Papist. There could be no greater insult to a born again Evangelist like Gabriel, hence his strong reaction. It's all speculation but I suspect we will never get to the bottom of it as it will be swept under the carpet.

Ok, I think I know what might have happened. Henderson mistook Gabriel for Partey and called him a rapist. Gabriel misheard and thought he was accused of being a Papist. There could be no greater insult to a born again Evangelist like Gabriel. It's all speculation but I suspect we will never get to the bottom of it as it will be swept under the carpet.

So what you're saying is they all look the same to Jordan Henderson? He's even worse than I thought

Klopp was rude to a journalist, wow, why is this news in 2022? He does it every single time they’re on a bad run of form, no exceptions. The mask never ever fails to slip, the entire world knows what he is by now, it’s not a surprise to anyone.

Remember people blaming the fact his mum had died for his previous outburst? The fella is just complete pond scum to be perfectly honest with you and I’m sick of excuses being made for him or people acting like it’s out of character every time he does it. Dreadful, dreadful human being on all levels and I can’t wait til we never have to look at his Turkey teeth or hear about him ever again

That's bollocks and you, and we, all know it. No way Gabriel loses it like that over someone calling his team mate out.
As far as I am aware, Gabriel, firminho and allison all appeared to be very upset. Could be that only those 3 heard what he said, but as those 3 are Brazilian, it wouldn't surprise me if he just said something denigrating about coming from the favelas or some other insensitive remark, which Gabriel has taken to be a racist comment.

Or he could be a racist tw@t, who knows ?‍♂️

From inside sources that im not expecting everyone to beileve jordan henderson is certinley not racist and i think what he was actually refrencing was thomas partey being a rapist.. would make sense

It wouldn’t make sense at all, why would he be calling Gabriel a racist? Is that what people mean, like the lip readers mistook the word “rapist” for “racist”, why would he be using the word racist anyway?

Funny how we never had a crisis according to the media this season when we have had Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Doucoure, Godfrey, Holgate, Mina, Patterson and Townsend all out around the same time.

Gives the Liv  rs a nice narrative though for being nowhere near the title come May, “we had loads of injuries at the start of the season.”
Fixed that for you mert

From inside sources that im not expecting everyone to beileve jordan henderson is certinley not racist and i think what he was actually refrencing was thomas partey being a rapist.. would make sense
The word rapist sound like the word racist but I can't think of any racial slurs that sound like the word rapist which could cause confusion.

Unless Henderson said you *"&! rapist.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back