• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I agree with you city best be ready on Sunday.
Resting Haaland, Silva and Foden last night tells you how City view Sunday's game. The reality is that City dominated both games last season but both ended in draws. Haaland might be the difference this time, but a draw all but ends RS title hopes as they'd be an effective 10 points behind City and likely 13 behind Arsenal (I'm generously assuming they win their game in hand against West Ham). If it is a draw, to overcome both City and Arsenal will likely require them to win 26 out of 29 remaining games as a minimum.

Knowing how they are, and knowing how these occasions unfold, I can see them fluking a win.

Resting Haaland, Silva and Foden last night tells you how City view Sunday's game. The reality is that City dominated both games last season but both ended in draws. Haaland might be the difference this time, but a draw all but ends RS title hopes as they'd be an effective 10 points behind City and likely 13 behind Arsenal (I'm generously assuming they win their game in hand against West Ham). If it is a draw, to overcome both City and Arsenal will likely require them to win 26 out of 29 remaining games as a minimum.

Knowing how they are, and knowing how these occasions unfold, I can see them fluking a win.
Hope mate and Liverpool will not catch them up.

Yes but I agree with you there.

Chelsea away, the game in hand I thought

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back