• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I think St Virgil will make sure he is nowhere near haaland during the game so that he isn't exposed as a fraud of a defender.

Whoever he is partnering will just get blamed for the whole thing. No wonder Matip cries off with injury as often as he does. His whole career is him getting blamed for goals when Van Dijk is miles out the penalty area pointing and shouting.

Whoever he is partnering will just get blamed for the whole thing. No wonder Matip cries off with injury as often as he does. His whole career is him getting blamed for goals when Van Dijk is miles out the penalty area pointing and shouting.
Matip when he leaves will be one that looks much better as he won't be carrying the can from Teflon van Dijk.

He'd be better off with a central defender who will work alongside him and covers his back when it's needed- you know, like how properly centre back partnerships should work.

Matip when he leaves will be one that looks much better as he won't be carrying the can from Teflon van Dijk.

He'd be better off with a central defender who will work alongside him and covers his back when it's needed- you know, like how properly centre back partnerships should work.

Matip carries TAA and Van Dijk, a lot better defender than he gets credit for.

Pens? As if.

That season when Mahrez had the chance to win it at Anfield with the last kick and he nearly put it out the stadium. You knew he’d miss the last minute pen against West Ham as well to guarantee them the league. No idea why he takes pens for them as he misses most of the big ones. Mind you are Bruyne missed one against Liverpool as well to win it. They don’t half live a charmed life sometimes.

That season when Mahrez had the chance to win it at Anfield with the last kick and he nearly put it out the stadium. You knew he’d miss the last minute pen against West Ham as well to guarantee them the league. No idea why he takes pens for them as he misses most of the big ones. Mind you are Bruyne missed one against Liverpool as well to win it. They don’t half live a charmed life sometimes.
I remember that he took the ball off someone who had a better pen record if I remember rightly,awful pen

RS are a huge 10/3 with my local bookie to win on Sunday. Just been in there when there was a RS putting a tonne on them., said he was at Rangers last night and if Salah is on song again they will beat City with their defence.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back