• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

That season when Mahrez had the chance to win it at Anfield with the last kick and he nearly put it out the stadium. You knew he’d miss the last minute pen against West Ham as well to guarantee them the league. No idea why he takes pens for them as he misses most of the big ones. Mind you are Bruyne missed one against Liverpool as well to win it. They don’t half live a charmed life sometimes.

I've said the exact same thing.

I remember before that peno at anfield and they shown all his previous penalties as dots in the goal, half of them were red (missed)!

Arteta saying he backs Gabriel's version of events 100%.

"It’s in the FA’s hands and I’m not going to get involved in that.".

Has to get involved surley if he backs him 100%?

I think Henderson is in a shedload of trouble over this and it'll be interesting to see the form of words that gets him out of jail on it.
I'll go with "I'm captain of LFC".

I think Henderson is in a shedload of trouble over this and it'll be interesting to see the form of words that gets him out of jail on it.
I'm assuming the Vatican will have to get involved at some point given his canonization.

Arteta is keeping his gob shut about the matter to the media, and leaving it to the football authorities.

Pretty sure he knows if he opens his mouth the RS media will lay into him good-style.

Arteta is playing this matter 100% spot-on...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back