• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

How have you got here? The FA will only just be getting and collating all the evidence, it's not a sign of guilt. They cannot nip it in the bud either, as that would implicate themselves.

Hopefully they conclude something that Gabriel is satisfied with, whatever that outcome is. Unfortunately, if he has said something an no other player can back that statement up and Henderson denies it, then he'll get away with it.
With all the cameras at grounds there must be something knocking about.
Enough language experts to ask both parties what was said,and even get them to mouth what was alleged.
Heat of the moment, can't remember isn't a get out of jail card.
Get firminho and Alison to explain their recall of events.

With all the cameras at grounds there must be something knocking about.
Enough language experts to ask both parties what was said,and even get them to mouth what was alleged.
Heat of the moment, can't remember isn't a get out of jail card.
Get firminho and Alison to explain their recall of events.
According to klipperty nothing was said … it was just so windy a gust made hendo’s lips move by mistake

Thought Arteta’s “what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch” line was really really weird. Disturbing.

It was like he was thinking “we are flying, I don’t want any other media distractions right now.” Really odd thing to say.
I posted this yesterday:
'...I read into that, that he is saying that he will leave it to the match official to report to higher authorities what actually happened, and he is not going to comment to the media what he knows. I actually think it is a smart move by Arteta...'

I posted this yesterday:
'...I read into that, that he is saying that he will leave it to the match official to report to higher authorities what actually happened, and he is not going to comment to the media what he knows. I actually think it is a smart move by Arteta...'
It did cross my mind. For something so serious it would be wise to not give the media a story by commenting. Let the authorities do their work…..and sweep it under the carpet ?‍♂️

If you're going to commit around £500 to the signing of Mbappe (1m a week wages for 5 years, 200+ million fee, 50m sign on fee, plus bonuses), you'd be much better just spending the money on 3 or 4 World class players instead.

What if he broke his back in his first game?!

If you're going to commit around £500 to the signing of Mbappe (1m a week wages for 5 years, 200+ million fee, 50m sign on fee, plus bonuses), you'd be much better just spending the money on 3 or 4 World class players instead.

What if he broke his back in his first game?!
But they don’t spend money remember, they make a profit every year, plus players play for free

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back