• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

You don’t go from zero to kicking and stamping on someone’s head over a reference like that.

Those thugs were looking an excuse to jump someone, and he gave them the fuel to do it. Total idiot and weasel for chanting that, but that lot were hanging about for an outnumbered scrap, because it’s all they are good for.
They do actually look like local youths, I wonder if they went the game it just waited around outside?

Meant to quote Nymzee’s post

I’m amazed at the amount of people thinking this is an appropriate response to someone saying something vile.

There’s a few tweets defending it with 000’s of likes and at least 1 of them is a blue.

Maybe this is part of the issue we have in town with violence now, people thing caving someone’s head in is acceptable if they’ve told you to [Poor language removed] off or something. It’s totally alien to me.

Completely agree. He is a blight on the game in this country. If he doesn't want accusations being made about him then he should stop making false accusations about other clubs. I do feel that this whole experience has come as a shock to him. He's not used to being confronted about his vile behaviour and, like a lot of bullies, is very sensitive when this happens. The likes of Eddie Howe and Frank Lampard have since called him out for talking rubbish. I think this has backfired against him.

He is the common denominator when it comes to bad blood between managers. Everyone else seems to get on well enough (now that his imitator Tuchel has left Chelsea) and they extend professional courtesy to each other. He, on the other hand, has had altercations with Howe, Guardiola, Arteta, Lampard and a few others.

He's damaged goods and the country is waking up to it at long last.
And severely bottled it Vs Dyche

unless I have missed something Man City chanting and graffiti about Hysel has all been rolled into Hillsborough by the press, and pep has to answer questions on it in his press conference.

View attachment 187886
Well lads, I thought I'd just start your week off on this note: No matter how bad your week gets, just remember that there’s some tosser walking around out there with this horrendous piece of ‘art’ forever inked on his forearm…
Poor fella must be trying to break the cycle of chronic masturbation.

That look of "Klipperty likes this" would certainly prevent tumescence on my part.

View attachment 187886
Well lads, I thought I'd just start your week off on this note: No matter how bad your week gets, just remember that there’s some tosser walking around out there with this horrendous piece of ‘art’ forever inked on his forearm…
You'd have thought they could have fitted a few more teeth in there?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back