• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Had a look at the replies and lo and behold - the lad on the floor was singing Hillsboro. My mate lost her dad at Hillsboro, she’s a kopite too, and she’s sick to death of the cretins using it as an excuse for absolutely anything and everything.

Wouldn't matter what he was or wasn't singing anyway. It doesn't excuse a mob chasing down a lone kid and kicking him after beating him to the ground. If they think it does, they have serious problems...

Had a look at the replies and lo and behold - the lad on the floor was singing Hillsboro. My mate lost her dad at Hillsboro, she’s a kopite too, and she’s sick to death of the cretins using it as an excuse for absolutely anything and everything.

My dad and uncle where there and they hate bringing it up, it's pretty vile seeing people bringing it up for point gaining.

View attachment 187886
Well lads, I thought I'd just start your week off on this note: No matter how bad your week gets, just remember that there’s some tosser walking around out there with this horrendous piece of ‘art’ forever inked on his forearm…
So realistic. It's like his eyes don't follow me around the room wherever I move around to.

You don’t go from zero to kicking and stamping on someone’s head over a reference like that.

Those thugs were looking an excuse to jump someone, and he gave them the fuel to do it. Total idiot and weasel for chanting that, but that lot were hanging about for an outnumbered scrap, because it’s all they are good for.

Have to laugh at the BBC football headlines on red button text service. "Fulham beat Villa in Gerrard's final game".
Making out like he announced his retirement months ago, but hey, we mustn't mention the sacking of Stevie Gee
And did you see all the camera angles on Stevie Me's mug last night in the dugout?

Like they were trying to portray him as some fallen general who gave his all... A true unsung hero or whatever.

What a pukefest!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back