• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Just for reference:

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

The first time I saw this gif, I thought I was watching one of the 'The Hills Have Eyes' sequels!
Reckon I've watched this 200 times now today, on different occasions visiting this thread. It's still always the glasses fella that has me laughing out loud. It's like it takes him a second to remember where he is/what he's watching. Phenomenal

Reckon I've watched this 200 times now today, on different occasions visiting this thread. It's still always the glasses fella that has me laughing out loud. It's like it takes him a second to remember where he is/what he's watching. Phenomenal
It's that everyone around him has just had their hopes and dreams crushed and he's reacted like he's got a crap letter in scrabble.

Thing with him is you just know it wasn't until the next day the result implications were fully explained to him

All the money Hollywood have spent and they have never produced anything I can watch as many times on repeat as this.

It's memorizing, almost cathartic... Like a stress reliever.

If you're having a day from hell, can you just have one look at that gif and remind yourself, no matter how crap it gets, THANK GOD that at the very least, I'm not part of that circus freak show!

It's memorizing, almost cathartic... Like a stress reliever.

If you're having a day from hell, can you just have one look at that gif and remind yourself, no matter how crap it gets, THANK GOD that at the very least, I'm not part of that circus freak show!
The camera man needs credit, as soon as he seen that gathering he knew he had a golden catch he had to get on camera, and needed a script to play out the full story.
The framing of it is perfect, either side of the picture there is a slim chance of a normal looking person, slim chance, and they managed to avoid them.
Awarding winning camera skills

I thought a straight red was a 3 game ban. At the very least a 1 game ban.

Never heard of anyone getting a fine instead .

Is there a precedent for this?
The F A; Soz Jurgen, best we can come up with is, you'll have to take a minor punishment - or horrenderson gets done big time.
tbh, I'm amazed the fine wasn't suspended as well.

If your face fits...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back