• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

VVD not getting injured this year has ruined their only excuse to answer the question of ‘how can a team that a few months ago was going for the quadruple getting 92 points playing all games is now suddenly too old to even look like qualifying for the top 4’

They’ve tried to wheel out that it’s because Mane has left but they bought Diaz to replace him and have added Nunez on top of that.

Why has Alexander Arnold gone from unknown kid, to the best right back in the world, back to a kid that can’t defend, back to being the best in the world, and now can’t defend again.

Why was Salah looking like the best player in the world and now can’t hit a barn door.

Why was Van Dijk imperious last season after the injury but is suddenly looking like Harry Maguire? Throw in Gomez in that equation as well.

Why was Fabinho the best holding mid in the world and now fans want him dropping for Jordan Henderson?

Why do Klopp’s league points totals since 17/18 (when Salah and Van Dijk joined) read: 75, 97, 99, 69, 92 (and they’re again on for another season finishing in 60s-70s)

How many teams in any other league with players good enough to get over 90 points three times, have points swings of 20-30 points in intermittent seasons when they’re largely using the same group of players all the time?

Doping cheats.

I cant believe that is true about the testing, surely they're tested all the time? I guessed his reticence about using Des in WC years is would be that there are fewer players in a WC tourney and a higher probability of his lids getting hauled in for a check,
Nor can I. From what I've read, they're tested a number of times per season although this can vary from urine or a blood sample.

they've been known to have half and half shirts ffs
View attachment 189017

giphy.gif

I feel a '' Lance Armstrong outing '' is only a year or two away.
fingers crossed, there seems to be performance doping, and bias/corruption in refereeing.

I was watching Bad Sports on Netflix earlier today, the one on the Italian scandal and guess who was the ref for a huge game, 'there's only one official big enough for this tie' they said, only our friend Pierre Luigi Collina (before his 'first' retirement of course).

fingers crossed, there seems to be performance doping, and bias/corruption in refereeing.

I was watching Bad Sports on Netflix earlier today, the one on the Italian scandal and guess who was the ref for a huge game, 'there's only one official big enough for this tie' they said, only our friend Pierre Luigi Collina (before his 'first' retirement of course).
No .... surely not lol Leave him in a room with Dunc for half an hour. Let's see how that works out lol x

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back