• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Not into the murderers song me like. Scoring points off deaths, regardless whether it's true.

Always the victim WAS fair game though and it's getting on my tits how much they're trying to gaslight blues about us singing about Hillsborough with that song. I've read that the song was made up by mancs from as early as 1992, I've read it was made up by mancs due to Boris Johnson's slurs in the spectator. They're all sharing the same nonsense all over, its like they get together and decide what lie to peddle. Cult.
In all honesty, it was made up by Mancs after the evra incident, and further sung by blues because of the airbrush of heysel, evra, holgate to name a few. Nails them to a tea and it doesn't half touch a nerve.

With that said, still reckon it needs binning by us. The Manchester clubs and a few others have then started following it up with 'the sun was right, you're murderers ' etc. Basically making it about Hillsborough. We should be dropping it tbh.

Also, Tony Evans is a bell end and probably needs professional help.
Neatly summed up and I tweeted to him:

I haven't watched C4 but, for the sake of balance, I'd be interested to know if you broached the subject of some areas where LFC fans are not exactly holier than thou: namely the pride with which they attach themselves to forgeries, bunking in, attacking opponent's coaches. many other less savoury moments (robbing, ambulance chasing etc) which often occurs when a successful team like LFC attract a wide variety of fan. Having addressed those, Heysel (and, I dare say) Hillsborough, you can feel fully at liberty to discuss rights/wrongs of the chant.

Don't you think it somewhat ironic that you're "offended by everything" and that, by creating a myth that victim "must mean" 1989 as a defence mechanism. I don't know an Evertonian who references Hillsborough in the conversation but maybe I don't mix in those circles.

Get in the bin.
Done some digging through his posts. It oddly looks like he’s one of them. Either that, or he’s a proper obsessed biff.

Signed up a week before the derby and nearly all his posts have been about them.

As usual our potentially first win is going to be overshadowed by them lot.

RS play twice now, at home to West Ham and away to Forest before City kick off again, so win them and they are right up City,s backsides again.

City,s first defeat of the season and 'goal machine' Haaland,s 2nd game against the RS without scoring, #welcome to normality resuming .

They have two gimme,s this week v West Ham and Forest, I wouldn't rule them out the title yet, a long way to go.

RS are now 5th despite being average this season,we are 15th despite being average this season.

Done some digging through his posts. It oddly looks like he’s one of them. Either that, or he’s a proper obsessed biff.

Signed up a week before the derby and nearly all his posts have been about them.
Bet he thought he was well clever and all them nasty Evertonians would jump on that horrific statement agreeing with him.

Absolutely vile.

Dean Saunders just came in the pub (his daughter lives here and he drinks with my forest mate - I’d forgotten he played for forest), was going to blank him for obvious reasons, then remembered he’s an effin taff!!
A simple “see ya Deano, have a nice evening” as I left, sufficed. Was I too kind given his grimey past?
He is a septic weasel.
Stink of wee wee off him I’d say.
In the bin

It has steroids in them , when drug tested they will find steroids in them similar to that of drug cheats , if you are asthmatic you are exempt, an interesting radio program a year or so ago , the head of wada said they dont catch anyone anymore , the cheats are two steps ahead and when they do catch someone they are more worried about nike and Adidas bankrupting them through the courts.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back