• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

There was a piece on Granada Reports yesterday were Klopp was interviewed by a teenage girl; some young reporter of the year competition or something.

She was only young but Klopp had a right pop at her, saying her question about sexism was "stupid" and that she should do better research. She was nearly in tears.
Irresponsible of Granada reports to allow a Kopite to get near a teenage girl

There was a piece on Granada Reports yesterday were Klopp was interviewed by a teenage girl; some young reporter of the year competition or something.

She was only young but Klopp had a right pop at her, saying her question about sexism was "stupid" and that she should do better research. She was nearly in tears.
I didn't see the interview but I bet he punched the kid in the face whilst off his head on disco inhalers.

You can tell the RS are struggling on the pitch when they bring up anything to do with Hillsborough to keep the headlines about them.Local ITV news at 6pm, Ian Byrne (rs local councilor) demanding more be done to punish the culprits making those chants.err its referring to Hysel isn't it?. Would like to see him concentrate on his local West Derby ward instead of a billionaire football club myself.
Watch them wreck the Napoli bus tonight now, but that won't matter because they are always the victims.

So headline news on Granada.
Hillsborough-Munich-Heysel.
Don't mock the suffering of others, rightly.
Not on the local news, don't throw pots of piss on away supporters, or throw missiles at the team coach, or jack off in the buff in front of kids, or steal your own supporter's tickets...

Do feel free to join in with real r/s events that didn't make the headline news but should have ?

Inappropriate Behaviour
Dear RAWK Lurkers,

It’s never your fault
It’s never your faaauuuulltttt
Always the victim
It’s never your fault
1985 Heysel occurs,Italian mums/wives devastated.
1987 RS have to play first 4 games away from home because a big hole appears under the Kop.
1989 Hillsborough tragedy.
Coincidence or karma?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back