• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Another Sky plea for help for Liverpool owners to spend even more money, the football show ugh. Michael Bridge the latest to be wheeled out for the daily sob show :Blink: three forwards leaving Mane, ok Origi ? Minamino who ?, So okay let's forget who they were replaced by and those already bought, Jota, £45m, Nunes, £85m Diaz, £68m, yeah well done Bridges let's just forget they exist, Liverpool do things a different way, don't spend a penny do they. :)

Lance Armstrong was not using inhalers that kids used.

He was blood doping and using testosterone and EPO.

Even with a TUE they have set levels of what can be used and how much. I'm pretty sure having a toke of an inhaler is not going to turn me into Pele.

People are living in a fantasy if they think the only reason why Liverpool have won trophies is that they are doping or they have been tested to have asthma.

What Liverpool do to test players is what all clubs will do. The supplements that they take will be pretty much the same as all the other clubs in the Premier League take.

Don't think anyone said it would turn you into Pele mate lol But the effects will surely enhance fitness levels make you be able to run for longer periods ( 90 mins + extra time :)) sprint a little more, it may be what gives you that little edge, it's all it takes in most cases. Half the time this is said in jest or even exasperation at the runs they go on. But even you have to admit the very unusually high amount of Asthmatics in their squad...

Fell sorry for Napoli now

Its always the same with little scumbag RS fans that pull stunts like this. You can guarantee that the moron responsible for that will be nowhere near Napoli fans, Anfield or even the city in general today. People like that enjoy playing the hard-man hooligan game but would crap their pants and run home crying to their mums box room if someone so much as looked at them funny. They'll go around vandalising stuff and making threats online knowing that its safe for them. They'll probably get some innocents head kicked in and never think anything of it all because they're a bunch of overgrown man-child's that have never had to deal with or face up to the consequences of their own actions.

Don't think anyone said it would turn you into Pele mate lol But the effects will surely enhance fitness levels make you be able to run for longer periods ( 90 mins + extra time :)) sprint a little more, it may be what gives you that little edge, it's all it takes in most cases. Half the time this is said in jest or even exasperation at the runs they go on. But even you have to admit the very unusually high amount of Asthmatics in their squad...

We don't know how many in the squad are Asthmatic though, we just have rumours.

https://trainingground.guru/article...halers-is-there-any-substance-to-the-innuendo

I posted this article from someone i follow on twitter , but apparently some people on here think its a fluff piece and seem to be following the current mantra of the Tory party and ignore the experts in the field and listen to rumours and soundbites.

Lets just ignore a professor in the field and believe what @Timmy2456732 says on twitter.

Its always the same with little scumbag RS fans that pull stunts like this. You can guarantee that the moron responsible for that will be nowhere near Napoli fans, Anfield or even the city in general today. People like that enjoy playing the hard-man hooligan game but would crap their pants and run home crying to their mums box room if someone so much as looked at them funny. They'll go around vandalising stuff and making threats online knowing that its safe for them. They'll probably get some innocents head kicked in and never think anything of it all because they're a bunch of overgrown man-child's that have never had to deal with or face up to the consequences of their own actions.
A lot of the recent troubles at games with fans seems to have involved a new group of the LFC junior ultra's brigade, they will get a bloody shock to the system if they try anything with Napoli fans though.

Give it a rest. Many people suspect they have a "supplement" regime that enables them to run opposition into the ground and still put in area to area sprints in the 96th minute. Others say they are just good and super fit.
Those who run football, uefa fifa and the TV Companies don't want it looked into.
Similar situation is said to exist in tennis. The spectacle demands the system.

Certain inhalers not only open your lungs to allow more air in, but if you take large amounts they can wire you up as well. I can say that through experience. Now does that mean your reaction times will be quicker, I don't know but I suspect it may.

Not just inhalers that turn them into the incredible Hulk its also like that drug from the movie " Limitless "

How can we compete against them??

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back