• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They've shown footage from it a couple of times, and I'm sure it'll get a mention but given how prominent this Evans fella is in the doc don't expect it to be Liverpool fans who caused it.
He’s just said that if the stadium was in good nick then it wouldn’t have happened.
Now we all know that it was the inanimate object known as a stadium that murdered those 39 Italians and not Liverpool fans…words fail me.

Yes, definitely. See my previous post about the increase fitness levels rather than being able to kick a ball better.
Having more oxygen in their system will allow the muscles to work faster, harder and for longer. They will be able to run faster, harder and for longer. Now what is their game plan again..?

With a Therapeutic Use Exemption, all will seem above board and legit; all they need to do it be able to affect the tests. For example, the amount of alcohol in a blood sample can be affected by the temperature the blood is stored at until it is tested as microbial action can create alcohol in the blood that wasn't in the blood when it was in the body. The asthma tests could be as simple as exposing the tested player to a substance that will cause respiratory inflammation such as household dust.
As soon as a player has TUE they are good to go and the inhalers are legit. Lance Armstrong anyone?

Do you honestly believe that using an inhaler when you don't have asthma wont affect your physical abilities?

Lance Armstrong was not using inhalers that kids used.

He was blood doping and using testosterone and EPO.

Even with a TUE they have set levels of what can be used and how much. I'm pretty sure having a toke of an inhaler is not going to turn me into Pele.

People are living in a fantasy if they think the only reason why Liverpool have won trophies is that they are doping or they have been tested to have asthma.

What Liverpool do to test players is what all clubs will do. The supplements that they take will be pretty much the same as all the other clubs in the Premier League take.

Can’t believe that Evans fella then. Absolute vermin.

He’s really got my goat with his retrospective positioning of LFC fans behaviour at Heysel as some sort of natural conclusion to what he described as a terrible year of hooliganism…as if they had no choice but to terrorise and murder 39 Juventus fans because of what had gone before.

THEY MURDERED 39 PEOPLE.

That gin-soaked lying get and the rest of that lot will never be able to erase that.

That's why their campaign to outlaw the "victims" word is never going to work....the world knows what they did....and that 'kin lot KNOW that it does.

THEY MURDERED 39 PEOPLE.

That gin-soaked lying get and the rest of that lot will never be able to erase that.

That's why their campaign to outlaw the "victims" word is never going to work....the world knows what they did....and that 'kin lot KNOW that it does.
A friend of yours?

Phill Neil here:
I'd rather forget that night. It was an ordeal. But, Jamie, why should I help you out? I'm helping you pay your mortgage [by talking to you about Heysel]. When people ask me for my view, they usually have to pay for it. You're asking for my help for nothing. To pay your mortgage, Jamie. I mean, what do you want from me?
I just thought that as the captain of Liverpool football club on that night at Heysel it would be good to hear your view?
Yes but what do you want from me? If I talk to you for a few minutes, then I'm helping you pay your mortgage and what am I getting in return? Do you know what I mean
Well, I have been to Italy and talked with some of the families of the victims and they say that the trophy should be given back by Juventus to commemorate what happened.
About Juventus? Why are you asking me? Why are you asking someone on the Liverpool side? Juventus made amends very soon. Ask them ... Jamie I'm helping you pay your mortgage. People who want my views pay.
I'm sorry, but everyone else I have spoken to has ...
Great. So you've spoken to people, you've got your views. You've got your Liverpool view, but if you want mine for free, well people pay for them.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back