• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Oh it's started already I think, I just don't get this 'no money' BS they have spent plenty and broken transfer records (others have not done this) Their problem for me was letting that Michael Edwards (recruitment guy) go and sure enough the last lot of players brought in have looked poor.
They don't have access to the Man City database any more

I only come into this thread for the laughs, and I don't really buy the doping theory, but I would be thrilled if it turned out to be true. Their self-entitlement would evaporate overnight.

Oh it wouldn’t. It would all be a complete fabrication by the media who are so obviously against them and they won’t have done anything wrong. They would find a way to bring Hillsborough into it somehow as well.

There is no way it would be allowed to come out. It would destroy the image.
Remember the Milan lab - which gave ac Milan a champ league winner with 30+ year olds - that was surely using peds that hadn’t been banned at that point.
Permformance enhancers are just supplements until the testers find a way of testing and banning them. I don’t believe that the rs are using banned substances but I don’t doubt at all they are using “supplements” that are very much in the grey zone.

I doubt that is true but it won't be just Liverpool who spend a lot of money on advanced testing to check if players have asthma , majority of clubs will do this and even some of the Everton players have done these testing.

It's not cheap as well.
you are missing the point, they don't really have asthma, but have a friendly club doctor who is content to stretch test results to show they are on an asthmatic scale, that slows them to have therapeutic use exemptions for inhalers. The (not really) asthmatic players, take inhalers, and all of a sudden they have loads more oxygen in their system allowing them to run for longer and harder.

Quad erat demonstrandum

you are missing the point, they don't really have asthma, but have a friendly club doctor who is content to stretch test results to show they are on an asthmatic scale, that slows them to have therapeutic use exemptions for inhalers. The (not really) asthmatic players, take inhalers, and all of a sudden they have loads more oxygen in their system allowing them to run for longer and harder.

Quad erat demonstrandum

https://trainingground.guru/article...halers-is-there-any-substance-to-the-innuendo

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back