• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They’re in a proper tizzy over on RAWK.
1. Everyone hates them and is biased against them especially the BBC.
2. Dem FSG need to spend more money and get Bellingham at least.
3. Man City just buying their way to success.
They all reckon Tyler hates them and loves “dem mancs”not the impression I ever get when he references “Trent,Bobby,Virgil,Jurgen”etc before somehow extracting himself from their collective red backsides???

They’re in a proper tizzy over on RAWK.
1. Everyone hates them and is biased against them especially the BBC.
2. Dem FSG need to spend more money and get Bellingham at least.
3. Man City just buying their way to success.

This is the sort of adult toddler entitlement that develops when you’ve had more or less everything your own way for years upon years. The sooner Klopp leaves and these come crashing back into the real world the better, can’t wait for it.

This is the sort of adult toddler entitlement that develops when you’ve had more or less everything your own way for years upon years. The sooner Klopp leaves and these come crashing back into the real world the better, can’t wait for it.

That will be soon, i think he will take the Germany job after the world cup.

I love to laugh at the redshite ...bit pissed...is moonin a redshite?

How have you come to that conclusion?

Because i don't believe that Liverpool are the only club in the world who take magic supplements which improves there performances, the ability to finish, the ability to work as a unit and pass to each and also has the magic abilities to stop them getting injured.

Because i don't believe that Liverpool are the only club in the world who take magic supplements which improves there performances, the ability to finish, the ability to work as a unit and pass to each and also has the magic abilities to stop them getting injured.
Ahh methinks you do protest too much.

Ahh methinks you do protest too much

Do you honestly think inhalers can dramatically improve players performances??
Yes, definitely. See my previous post about the increase fitness levels rather than being able to kick a ball better.
Having more oxygen in their system will allow the muscles to work faster, harder and for longer. They will be able to run faster, harder and for longer. Now what is their game plan again..?

With a Therapeutic Use Exemption, all will seem above board and legit; all they need to do it be able to affect the tests. For example, the amount of alcohol in a blood sample can be affected by the temperature the blood is stored at until it is tested as microbial action can create alcohol in the blood that wasn't in the blood when it was in the body. The asthma tests could be as simple as exposing the tested player to a substance that will cause respiratory inflammation such as household dust.
As soon as a player has TUE they are good to go and the inhalers are legit. Lance Armstrong anyone?

Do you honestly believe that using an inhaler when you don't have asthma wont affect your physical abilities?

You're right to question the excitable thinking but the TUE abuse is very much a possibility

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back