• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Get them off to the super league, can’t be arsed with them just trying to fix their games for a title win. At least the 19/20 team was decent, this is one of the worst Liverpool teams I’ve seen in ages and it son course for high 80 points, it’s absolutely bang average aided by a load of referees on the take. They’ve completely ruined football in this country for fans of all teams.

I won't hold my breath but it would be funny if that little diving weasel got punished for it, it's a very specific rule which is why only Niasse and one other has been punished but if there ever was a moment to use that rule it would be Jota's dive

The refs aren’t even trying to hide it any more.

This has been going in for weeks.

PL don’t want city winning it again IMO.
Been saying this since the charges were put on city and the way they’ve botched our punishment and kicked the can down the road on city so they can’t punish them the same. Due to that it’s anyone but city for the title, and they have airlifted the RS to the top spot, ever since that spurs offside cock up.

Worse than WWF now.

The FA can charge a player for deceiving a match official only in relation to incidents where there has been the successful deception of a match official ‘by way of a clear act of simulation which either leads to a penalty being awarded or the dismissal of an opposing player’

The FA can charge a player for deceiving a match official only in relation to incidents where there has been the successful deception of a match official ‘by way of a clear act of simulation which either leads to a penalty being awarded or the dismissal of an opposing player’

The ref gives it and then VAR gives it, it’s an absolute fix.

Let's see how they do without Salah for a month. That'll be 3 PL games - possibly 4 if they reach the final - without him, and he'll have played 6 maybe 7 matches in a month. They play Chelsea and Arsenal in that period.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back