• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Kin laughable that them RS were booing taylor off the pitch at the end of that game?!

Brain dead.
I watched the entire first half and when they booed him off, I was pretty darn confused by their reaction. For me, he'd got most decision corrects.

The Joelinton push should have been a booking, but Newcastle's young defender getting a yellow was harsh. Jota's penalty though... k'in ell, that's terrible.

No surprise below that we are near bottom and the other lot had nearly 1 extra day recovery time per game during the xmas period.

This did not even take into account the extra cup game.

before last night, Liverpool last played on boxing day. we had played twice and a further 2 days on top.

Average time between games since 15th December
TeamDays
Brighton6.00
Liverpool5.80
West Ham5.80
Luton5.60
Newcastle5.53
Arsenal5.40
Bournemouth5.40
Notts Forest5.27
Crystal Palace5.27
Fulham5.25
Aston Villa5.22
Spurs5.22
Wolves5.20
Burnley5.20
Brentford5.20
Man Utd5.20
Sheff Utd5.20
Everton5.00
Chelsea4.98

what the actual F is this?

Even Otto von Pissmark calls the atmosphere at the pit crap!

View attachment 240383
you can imagine the type of people voting in this though.

I live on the Fylde Coast, nearest town to me is Fleetwood. The amount of Liverpool supporters in this area is simply astonishing.

It’s almost like they just want to associate themselves to that club just for the fact of it making their own lives look successful. Pathetic, shallow fan base and easily the most vile.

Unless City go on another unbelievable run I can't really see past a Liverpool title this year..

It's maddening how this lot always seem to come up smelling of roses under Klopp. Sooner the fella pisses off the better..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back