• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Salah who never ever gets injured went off with apparent hamstring pull, wouldn't suprise me if he's sent back to Liverpool for treatment and is miraculously fit for their games

He’ll just be straight back in for them like nothing ever happened.
11 games in 6 seasons he’s missed for Lance Armstrong FC - he’s missed more games for Egypt.

Defo be back in no time for them as his country prob go out at the first hurdle.

Watching my dad die from it, I wouldn't wish that on anybody even someone as despicable as him.

Agreed, mine too. This isn't funny no matter who it happens to, and reflects badly on us all if it stays up.

Same here mate. It's a truly horrible illness.

Same. It's horrible, my late mam got diagnosed with the double whammy of Parkinsons and dementia. It's a killer those moments when they're looking at you wondering who you are! Wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Same for me, seeing my once strong and proud dad reduced to a confused shell of a human was heartbreaking. I too wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back