• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Maybe UEFA should have just put the blame squarely where it needed to go instead of cowing down to the liars.

Whoever wrote that article deserves having pepper spray aimed at them through a mesh fence.

Imagine thinking an incident in France, where the French police and stadium authorities are accused of harming people who were in France then, should be tried in England.

Whoever wrote that article deserves having pepper spray aimed at them through a mesh fence.

Imagine thinking an incident in France, where the French police and stadium authorities are accused of harming people who were in France then, should be tried in England.
Norway is closer to England than France so it’s greener for the supporters flying in for the trial

My own dad has early onset Alzheimers,he's 85😔seems to affect more and more people, horrible isn't it?
It’s almost like a taboo subject, it’s horrendous and yet it’s not really talked about as much as it should be in the main stream media.

My dads passing was almost a relief for all concerned.

@Dario Terracotta, there are no easy words of encouragement that I can give you, but I wish you all the best with what might lie ahead.

Back on topic - kopites are gobshites

It’s almost like a taboo subject, it’s horrendous and yet it’s not really talked about as much as it should be in the main stream media.

My dads passing was almost a relief for all concerned.

@Dario Terracotta, there are no easy words of encouragement that I can give you, but I wish you all the best with what might lie ahead.

Back on topic - kopites are gobshites
Thanks mate,he's on patches rather than the tablets,they just hopefully slow the "process".

My mum (also 85) got diagnosed a few months ago. It's what it is. Most of us are just living a long time. Not going to say 'too long' but it's going to keep happening.
My mum is 83,won't go near the doctors for tests,she's actually far,far worse than my dad,who at least has the diagnosis,she has become a totally different person though,very antagonistic and nasty,which is nothing like her previously😔

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back