• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

It's a trick question. Pick one and you get both.
I'd rather both than either on their own.

Reckon Barton would make some WWll references before toeing him up the arse with an exaggerated goose step while Klopp is looking the other way and berating a nurse for the windiness of the air conditioning.

Would actually bring a smile to me on my deathbed to see that.

I'd rather both than either on their own.

Reckon Barton would make some WWll references before toeing him up the arse with an exaggerated goose step while Klopp is looking the other way and berating a nurse for the windiness of the air conditioning.

Would actually bring a smile to me on my deathbed to see that.
I hope that is on Sven's bucket list.

Sounds like he’s going to pat him on the head and give him some crayons to draw his favourite player. Sounds incredibly condescending towards someone with so much history in the game.

Also unbelievable how the RS have made a story about an ex manager with no ties to them whatsoever about themselves again
I reckon Sven is really a blue and will go in for the day and sell Salah

Those T shirt stall tat merchants who saw their arses over their premature "Champions" t shirts in the Pearl Drops era will be stirring over this merchandising opportunity if it came to pass on a match day. Obviously with Sky present, like.
They will have an army of kids on Photoshop making up t-shirt designs ready to print for "Sven's LFC"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back