• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I knew all the mickey taking out of Nunez here was only jinxing it. Presumably he'll have a little streak now until Salah gets back just to rub salt in the wounds. Then not be able to hit a barn door until the end of the season

I knew all the mickey taking out of Nunez here was only jinxing it. Presumably he'll have a little streak now until Salah gets back just to rub salt in the wounds. Then not be able to hit a barn door until the end of the season
They showed a stat before the game. He's missed 18 "big chances" this season, more than any other player.

Nah, for the money they paid you want a 25-30 goal a season striker for that money. But he has other attributes to his game which makes him an option.

At some point he's gonna score because they create about 10 chances a game for him. It was inevitable he would slot at some point.

Klopp has said Salah will return to Liverpool to do rehab but may fly out for the last 16 should Egypt get there. I've never heard anything like that before in an international football tournament. Now what could Liverpool possibly give him that could make him ready for the last 16 that Egypt can't?
His asthma must be affecting him something awful

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back