• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

There is a lot of integrity in what VIlla have done compared to others - its an example of incremental building.

What really upsets me about Villa, is they tanked, got relegated spent a couple of seasons in the championship, came up, stayed up and absolutely overtook us all in the time frame we were trying to progress - a real example of how poorly we've done.

If you look at the two clubs they have a fairly similar turnover.
Could not agree more.

There is a lot of integrity in what VIlla have done compared to others - its an example of incremental building.

What really upsets me about Villa, is they tanked, got relegated spent a couple of seasons in the championship, came up, stayed up and absolutely overtook us all in the time frame we were trying to progress - a real example of how poorly we've done.

Brutal assessment, and entirely fair.

Unlike us, Villa also quickly saw the folly of employing an over hyped and not very good ex-RS employee as manager

Klopp “Salah is the most loyal Egyptian I ever met”.

I wonder how many Egyptians Klopp knows 🤔

Translation:

"He's ze only Egyptian I have fingered up ze hoop. And I am ze only person he has ever let finger him up ze hoop!"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back