• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

He basically runs that club top to bottom, maybe I'm just getting ecited but it feels like it could impact them in the same way fergie leaving utd did. Even Wenger (who was on the downturn) leaving Arsenal made that a impossible job for someone as good as Emery.

Whoever replaces him is going to have to complete the renewal of that side - replacing Salah and VVD over the next couple of seasons - whilst maintaining top four and retaining the confidence of a squad who will have won more than the new manager under the old methods.

Its a massive job and if the board have "knows the club" as one of the criteria then it is much more likely to go wrong.

Apparently Klopp is seething at the corruption in the prem and their protection of City. He feels it is pointless trying to compete against the oil money and prem board. You have to say that he is probably right. The prem corruption has not only held them back but is also now destroying their best management team for generations. I'd be livid if I was them, absolutely fuming.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back