• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

That is ultimately in our own hands at this stage with 45 points still to play for (and hopefully some back on appeal).

Never want the RS to win a game particularly when they're top of the table / in conversation of doing a quadruple. I'm not doubting your credentials Tin Tin however make no mistake there are RS walking amongst us who'll be cheerleading them on under the guise of "we need them to win to stay up".

We didn't need them the past 2 seasons and we don't this one either !

Actually we did, if Leicester had beaten them in May last year we’d have gone down.

🐍 🐍 🐍

That is ultimately in our own hands at this stage with 45 points still to play for (and hopefully some back on appeal).

Never want the RS to win a game particularly when they're top of the table / in conversation of doing a quadruple. I'm not doubting your credentials Tin Tin however make no mistake there are RS walking amongst us who'll be cheerleading them on under the guise of "we need them to win to stay up".

We didn't need them the past 2 seasons and we don't this one either !

I cheered them on a few occasions last season and i'll do it again. If we had the 10 points back i'd be hoping for 4 defeats too but as it stands I want them to win every single one.

Those saying its in our own hands. So were the last 2 and we escaped by the skin of our teeth. Keep playing with fire and you eventually get burned. We need all the help we can get. Esp as we cant rely on the Man U's/Chelsea's etc to get routine wins.

I cheered them on a few occasions last season and i'll do it again. If we had the 10 points back i'd be hoping for 4 defeats too but as it stands I want them to win every single one.

Those saying its in our own hands. So were the last 2 and we escaped by the skin of our teeth. Keep playing with fire and you eventually get burned. We need all the help we can get. Esp as we cant rely on the Man U's/Chelsea's etc to get routine wins.

That help can be sourced in the other 14 games the likes of Luton, Burnley etc. have to play between now and the seasons end.

Its in our hands now chieftain - screw Liverpool I hope Burnley do the business this weekend ! 🔵

Unfortunately the tricky reds will give them a hiding. Every side that goes to Anfield are beaten before they even step onto the pitch.

This WILL NOT happen, so don't get too excited.

But it would be fantastic, all the same.

Chelski beat them in the fizzy drink final.

They get knock out of the FA cup in the next round.

They get eliminated from the Euro thing.

Citteh pull away in the Prem.

The Kultists would be calling for Herr Shipman to 'Go now'.
They will win the fizzy. Cup and Europa league which I'm sure they are odds on to win especially with all the money they have spend. They won't win anything else and the pest will go out on a whim

That help can be sourced in the other 14 games the likes of Luton, Burnley etc. have to play between now and the seasons end.

Its in our hands now chieftain - screw Liverpool I hope Burnley do the business this weekend ! 🔵

Unfortunately the tricky reds will give them a hiding. Every side that goes to Anfield are beaten before they even step onto the pitch.
Due to refs/var decisions

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back