• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Well done Liverpool. This accident ripped the heart out of our community and I’m glad these kids saw a win

View attachment 245559
What a tragedy, so fair-play to the RS, but I’m not sure that they needed to tell the world about it in their match day programme. EITC do loads without publicising it all.

What a tragedy, so fair-play to the RS, but I’m not sure that they needed to tell the world about it in their match day programme. EITC do loads without publicising it all.
personally I agree with you but the main point here is that they are doing a good thing so perhaps we should let it pass.

Anyway, we know that club are a moth to the lamp of a tragedy.

I'm not the bitterest of Blues like some but every now and then I have to shake my head. Was yesterday in town the annual red biff convention? Watched the game in the William Gladstone and ran over the road to the cashpoint and 3 Chinese lads were singing that jarg Allez Alley song "we are all supporters and we come from Liverpool alaeez alley alley" I just looked at some fella walking out the Greggs and he just shook his head. I don't know if he was red or Blue but it's just ridiculous. This was about midday and all. Scarfers with plastic bags everywhere.

I'm not the bitterest of Blues like some but every now and then I have to shake my head. Was yesterday in town the annual red biff convention? Watched the game in the William Gladstone and ran over the road to the cashpoint and 3 Chinese lads were singing that jarg Allez Alley song "we are all supporters and we come from Liverpool alaeez alley alley" I just looked at some fella walking out the Greggs and he just shook his head. I don't know if he was red or Blue but it's just ridiculous. This was about midday and all. Scarfers with plastic bags everywhere.

I was having brunch, i brunch deal with it, in the townhouse and it was full of reds, shirts on scarfs on, hats on bag from the L1 shop, not a scouse accent in sight.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back